(601) 264-4984Inquire About This Family
We are so excited you are taking the time to view our profile! We want you to know that we are a fun-loving, Christian couple who have always known we want to be parents. We are supported by a big bunch of loving friends and family who can't wait to be a part of this new adventure with us.
We are hopeful that one day soon, after years of infertility and prayers, that we will be Mommy and Daddy to a precious little one. We are honored that you are considering us, and hope this profile gives you a glimpse into our lives.
It didn't take us long after we met to start dating, and again not long after that to know that we had met “the one” for us. We married in 2010, and both knew from the start that we wanted to have a family. Since then, we have dreamed of the day we would get to take our kids to the park, to see them experience the world on vacations, to watch Little League games or dance recitals, and all of those other things parents do – even those middle of the night feedings! After a long journey through fertility treatments, we feel the Lord has led us to a place of adoption. Now, we are eagerly anticipating the arrival of just the right little one for us!
Top 10 About Us:
1. Our faith is very important to us, and we are very involved in our church. We lead a life-group and Adam is part of the Worship Team.
2. We LOVE to travel, visit new places, and experience the world!
3. We are committed to each other and to making our home a stable, loving environment for kids to grow up.
4. Allison is a middle school gifted teacher, has lived overseas, and enjoys artsy-crafty things.
5. Adam is a Physical Therapist Assistant for kids with special needs and is the musical one. You should hear him sing!
6. We love to have fun, do things with friends and their children, and cheer on our favorite sports teams.
7. Allison's extended family is close-knit and all live near one another on the family farm, so there are always grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins around to be loved on by on trips to Mimi and Pop's house. Trips often include shopping and pedicures for the girls, and bow-shooting and fishing for the guys.
8. Adam's family makes the best crawfish boil you will ever taste, and also live near one another so cousins to play ball, ride 4-wheelers, and fish with are always around.
9. Our neighborhood is a fantastic place to grow up! We live near one of the two playgrounds and our neighborhood has a lake, pools, basketball courts, tennis courts, and even horse stables.
10. We are so excited to be growing our family through adoption!
Thank you for taking the time to get to know a little bit about us. Again, we are honored that you are considering us. Our prayer throughout this journey has been the same, and we pray it now for you as you go through this process. It is: “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
Adam and Allison